Take a day trip from Paris to see two of the most popular excursions in one full day. You will visit Monet’s garden at Giverny and Louis XIV’s palace of Versailles, exploring France’s history. The incomparably grand Versailles palace and the gardens that inspired so many of Claude Monet’s masterpieces will undoubtedly be the highlight of your tip to Paris.
April to October
Daily except Monday
Region:Ile de France and Paris
Duration:9 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Central Paris. The closest metro stations are Tuileries, Palais Royal or Pyramides (Line 1, 7, 14).
- Entrance fees
- Entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program (approx. 8 euros per adult)
- Lunch with drinks
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour allows enough time to visit the Great Royal Apartments and the Gardens only
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Day trip from Paris with combined Versailles and Giverny tours
- Walk through Monet’s inspirational garden and the grand chambers of Versailles palace with expert guide
- Moulin de Fourges restaurant lunch, picturesque mill on the Epte River
- Optional Versailles fountains display
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Tour in English
- Price from USD $244.45
- Versailles and Giverny Day Trip, with English-speaking guide
- Code: ENGVA
Monet, the master of Impressionism, lived at Giverny from 1883 to 1926 and it was here that he created such painting as his famous “Nympheas” Best roti maker water lily sequence. You will tour these world-famous gardens and experience the magic that Monet and many other Impressionist painters saw. Your tour continues to Versailles after lunch at the Moulin de Fourges, a picturesque mill on the banks of the Epte River. You will experience the glory and splendor of Versailles when you enter the gilded world of King Louis XIV. You’ll visit the opulent Grand Apartments, the stunning chandelier-lit Hall of Mirrors and the Queen’s Apartments while your expert guide details the courtly past life in the palace. You will then have free time to visit the formal gardens “a la Francaise.”